1. Why do you want to volunteer for the Cherry Blossom Festival?
I enjoy volunteering for the Cherry Blossom Festival because it is a guaranteed fun
time. It is always a pleasure meeting new people and seeing people from all over the
world coming participating in the events.
2. What is your favorite blossom event and why?
My favorite blossom event would be the Parade. I enjoy all of the amazing talent and
excitement of the crowd.
3. How would you describe Washington, DC to a friend?
If I had to describe Washington, DC in one word I would say diverse. It is the best place to learn about different cultures and find plenty of things to do. Not to mention most of the events are free.
4. What are three hobbies that you enjoy?
I enjoy traveling, volunteering, and watching movies.
5. Where are you originally from? How long have you lived in the area?
I was born and raised in the area.
6. What are you most excited about seeing in the festival events this year?
I am looking forward to seeing all of the fresh talent. The welcoming ceremony always brings something to remember.
7. Have you attended any previous festival events?
Yes. I have participating in nearly all of the events for the past five years.
8. What is your favorite DC restaurant?
I actually don’t have a favorite restaurant. There are so many good restaurants in DC and I don’t think I have visited half of them.
9. What do you picture when someone mentions the cherry blossom parade?
Huge pink floats because the first time I volunteered at the parade I carried one of the Cherry Blossom floats. It is one of my favorite positions.
10. What else do you want to share about yourself?
I enjoy learning new things.