To celebrate our 2016 National Cherry Blossom Festival and Volunteer Appreciation Month we decided to write a love letter to our phenomenal, fabulous and totally incredible volunteers. Here are 10 things we love about YOU……
- YOU sacrifice time away from your family, friends and personal lives to make sure our festival smooth running.
- YOU are passionate. YOU care about the world.
- YOU are in inspiration.
- YOU are dedicated.
- YOU are happy to help, whatever the task.
- YOU are super enthusiastic about trying new things.
- YOU are positive. YOU don’t complain, and just do what needs to be done with a good attitude.
- YOU use your skills and talents for good.
- YOU bring your friends to celebrate our festival.
- When YOU are in the office or on site, we feel like everything will be okay.
These are only 10 things, but we could go on! To the best volunteers in DC- THANK YOU!